This week I was inspired to achieve my goals by Hal Elrod’s book:
To lead the life of your dreams, he recommends you wake up an hour earlier and spend that hour using what he calls the Life S.A.V.E.R.S;
- Silence ( or meditation to help you get centered)
- Affirmations( to inspire you that day)
- Visualisations ( to help make a visual image of what you want to achieve)
- Exercise ( to care for your body by peacefully starting the day with yoga, and/or energizing your day with more dynamic exercise)
- Reading ( personal development)
- Scribing ( : writing your thoughts and/or goals)
What has all this inspired me to do?
- My husband and I have decided to get up 15 minutes earlier every morning to do yoga, a few abs and push ups. Because we don’t want to feel sleep deprived, we are going to bed 15 minutes earlier, too.
- I do my scribing/ writing each time I feel inspired, on my phone, that I always have with me, unlike scraps of papers, I won’t lose track of it.
- I enjoy some me time’ for personal development every day.
- So I can wake up to a relaxing and welcoming home, before going to bed, I spend 5 minutes of sorting, clearing our dining room table, and our entrance table. It feels great!
Was this article inspiring? If it was, please note below what changes you want to make in your life !